View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 11:35 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default muscle twitching

I'm new to the group. I'm glad you mentioned about going to get tested for allergies. I had post nasal drip, constant ear infections, hay fever until I used the saline nasal solution, Nasonex and Zyrtec. The post nasal drip partially added to my irritable bowel syndrome. I take Omeprazole 40 MG, flax seed, physillum husk. I'm going in for testing at my allergist for the first time. I started having eye twitching after my slight concussion in 2008. After a catscan with the contrast die and iodine I had a lot of muscle and body twitching, even with my jaw. I had severe insomnia at first and it has gotten better. I've also been on Seroquel for over 10 years. I know it can be a side effect. I never had the twitching until after my concussion. I also do the elliptical 1 hour 2-6 days a week to detox my body, for stress and to help loose all the weight I gained on Seroquel, and I do weights for my sciatica. I’ve heard it can also make twitching worse. I also take valarian root, homeopathic chamomile 30 c, lemon balm, ALA, 1,500 MG calcium, 1,000 MG magnesium, glucosamine, zinc, vitamin D, knox gelatin, liquid multi, cramp bark (for inflammation. Instead of taking ibuprophin & Tylenol.), fish oil, papaya enzyme, acidophilus critical care, ginger, reishi mushroom. I go to cranial sacral therapy. I also go to a chiropractor. I have to find a new neurologist. He told me that my twitching maybe the cause of my vitamins, which is ridiculous! I still have to go in for an EMG.
sunladybargains is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote