View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 01:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello all, weighed this morning and while Ihave lost a couple of pounds it is the same I keep gaining and losing so I am not ready to call it a loss yet. I do feel better and have much more energy since I have started the thyroid pills and the B12.

Billie, I am glad you think 9 degrees is warming up!! To me that is not a warm up. I just looked at the thermometer outside my kitchen window and it is 68 and that is in the shade. Sorry to those still freezing--not bragging just sharing

The kids and I are going to get down and dirty and scrub the kitchen. I am in the process of getting new countertops and I want the cabinets scrubbed before that. So I told them that they could have the rest of the weekend to run and play but today they are mine. They had yesterday and today off from school for staff development days.

Well thats my interesting day, hope yours is more exciting...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote