Thread: New Poster
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 02:23 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Cathy,

Welcome to the family. There are several people that have had dental work so I'm sure there will be some come forward soon to talk about it.

As far as flareups. I don't know how anyone keeps them down. I have found you don't have to do anything to bring them on. The barometric pressure changing sets me off more then anything. I try to also stay off of my feet as much as I can but I cannot sat still for any length of time. My Dr. is always telling me to keep my legs propped up for other problems. First you have to be able to sit still.

Is the RSD still retained to you hand only or has it spread. It can spread but every person is different with it. Mine started in my right arm and hand from TOS surgery and now I have it in my right foot up to my knee, in my right side and pelvic area from surgeries, and it mirrors over to the left side at times.

Have you had blocks to try and contain it? They seem to help a lot of people.

I've never delt with WC but I have friends that are dealing with it and I never could understand how the government could let people be treated as dirty as WC victims are treated.

Anyway, just hang on and others will post to help you.
Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote