Old 08-24-2010, 06:23 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
Soccertese-
you can be as terse and to the point as you want, doesn't bother me. It takes all kinds here, of course, and I appreciate different voices such as yours. My own path comes from deep skepticism about a lot of the stuff I was told. In terms of people being afraid to take medications - well, all we can do is put our experience out there and trust people to make up their own minds about what resonates for them at any given time. However, I would ask that people have the presumption of seriousness granted them - even if you belittle the content of their comments.
"well, all we can do is put our experience out there and trust people to make up their own minds about what resonates for them at any given time. However, I would ask that people have the presumption of seriousness granted them - even if you belittle the content of their comments. "

you belittle my belittling. i have to defend myself. just as you do. and i take everything seriously otherwise i wouldn't respond. i have a science background and am skeptical of any anecdotes, especially with pd which may or may not exist in the poster and if it does, manifests itself differently in every pd'er, even daily. it's goes with anonymous posting.
soccertese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote