View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 03:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hi radio guy

hubbys was very slow in coming and only noticeable in the begining if it was time for his meds. As the years have and amount of drugs in his systen has increased he has severe dyskinises when taking too much sinemett since he takes both reg and cr if he takes too much of either one trying to combat some of the other symptoms his body just cant handle all the dope. He walks better and talks better but when standing still weaves and does't dare hold a glass of anything in his hands when this happens but when he slows back on them than it virtually disappears so in my humble opinion it is how your body tolerts the sinemmett and at what doeses and I'm with steve I've talked to very few people expect the newly dx who dont have it at some point and the ones I've talked to (but not all( found it creeping up so slowly that other people noticed it before than but leave it to others to point out great stuff lol take care and hope to talk soon hope this helps a bit think its time i learned how to use the spell checker lol is ther one

Last edited by one n dona; 02-09-2007 at 03:41 PM. Reason: spelling
one n dona is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote