View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 10:23 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Re: truth

I was told by my attorney to disclose everything about the trust from the very beginning. I was trustee, and as such by law must carry out obligations as such. I have given account for everything, and of course left a paper trail, because there isnotnhing to hide. I had this trust in medicades hands when I was granted my dissability. They had the trust and so did all the other agiencies. I will finish what my mother wanted me to do by law. If my government cuts me off from doing the right things, I wouldn't care to be here. I would not go through what I have gone though to get my dissability over again for all the tea in the world. I know these agiencies look for any little thing to dump people from their lists. If abiding by the law, and if doing the right thing, causes them to deny me benefits cause they don't know which end is up, I would flat out not try anymore. I am a human who is trying to do the right thing, while I have a dissability. Being executive of a trust does not negate the fact I have to follow conditions of the trust. And oh one other other thing, The trust said in particular, that I may use no portion for my medical conditions. The government didn't care and said no to me, until all the monies I had saved for and all my parents saved for was gone. You may have a document that says you can't, but the government does not allow you to keep what your folks set up for you to keep your home. The money was suppose to be to keep a roof over my head and pay my taxes. It was to protect me, from this very thing that has happened. I am in danger of loosing my home now, for non payment of my taxes. I receivenot enough to cover my taxes and expenses to live here. This house is in the trust. I am stuck with a place I cannot sell, nor have moneies to live here. All my parents carefull planning did not help. They didn't have an attorney smart enough to tell her how to help me, her only child, and negate the medicare, medicade, SSI system. I lost all, risk loosing my home, face fusion C3-7, have two other dissabilities, and like I say if they took away all else, it would be my home, and I would be on the streets in this condition. I have nothing to pay them back with eithor. I only have my life, and a kitty on my lap. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote