Thread: Balcofen
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 07:33 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I would think Antivert or something similar would be more appropriate for vertigo. Also some PT can help greatly.

a Valium/Baclofen cocktail would be way low on my list of meds to chose for that. both actually can cause dizzyness. I get bed spins on Valium. Both are muscle relaxers and in MS spasms are common. Valium can also be used for anxiety or to help you sleep. putting both together would knock down a a small villiage. please be careful.

I am sorry that your husband is being less than supportive. it is hard enough being sick, and trying to figure out what the heckpie is going on, without friends and relatives adding to the struggle. Perhaps you can sit down during a quiet time with your husband and explain to him that you ARE trying, but that you truly dont feel well. Ask him to help you figure out what could be causing this. maybe help with internet research, or help around the house giving you time to research it. If he gives you attitude, then it may be time to have a stronger talk. I hate when these folks dont want to understand.

NO ONE wants to be sick!

btw, what is MAV? I have holes in my head and cant riddle it out.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote