View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 12:14 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

thunderqueen,

Sorry to hear of your struggles. mTBI can be tough on spouses. Have you followed this forum for long? Tell us about yourself and your struggles. We are here to help.

Have you read the TBI Survival Guide? It is very good at helping people understand their own or their spouse's condition. It can be downloaded and printed out at http://www.drakecenter.com/file.axd?...vivalGuide.pdf It can be viewed online at www.tbiguide.com The associated download link is broken so you need to use the Drake Center link.

If the tow of you can learn to slow down your life, living with mTBI can lead to a different like of sensitive relationship. Guys will probably struggle more to understand their wives that the opposite. He really need to read the TBI Guide. He will have many 'ah ha' moments as he recognizes you. My wife left check marks every time she saw my symptoms mentioned.

I have lived with PCS for over 40 years with a serious increase in symptoms ten years ago.

With all of the people on this forum, there is surely a 'been there, done that' experience that someone can relate to.

You can help us out by using lots of paragraph spaces. Many of us struggle to follow text from the end of one line to the start of the next. Five or six line paragraphs are good.

My best to you.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote