Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Lightbulb Well actually

Quote:
Originally Posted by fionab View Post
Thanks for the good advice. As usual, you folks come through

My fun today was trying to figure out which implant goes with which remote. Nobody thought it a good idea to write that information down, so when came time to charge my lumbar implant nobody knew which butt cheek needed the charger. My rep. tried to talk me through a way of figuring it out (have one implant charging and whatever remote will NOT work is the one I'm charging). Sounds easy, right. Well, both remotes decided not to work when I was charging. So the only answer was for me to pick an implant to charge and once it was charged to look and see if my lumbar remote was fully charged once more. Had a 50/50 chance of picking the correct implant to charge in the hopes IT was the one connected to my lumbar remote.

Alas, the one I picked was the wrong one, so took me about 3 hours today doing what should normally (hopefully) be a much shorter process. And the beeping, beeping, beeping...was enough to drive me mad That velcro belt just would not keep the charger in place unless I stood on one leg, stuck my tongue out to the West (why is it always to the West, I wonder) and sang a medley of show tunes. I think now that I like Mark's suggestion of just laying down on top of the darn thing and doing it that way.
I do not lay on top of it, as burning could be a risk to skin. I let the stim be on top, kinda laying to the side as I wedge the stim between tight shorts and undies. I guess it is a stim wedgie.

Since you are doubly charged, were you to adopt my method, you would first charge one side and then the other.

Hope this helps with that FRUSTRATION, and remember it will get easier as you set your own rhythm.

z
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (08-27-2010)