Old 08-27-2010, 12:29 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Teeth Go to sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrae View Post
Yep, your peeps have certainly come thru for you!
You've been getting very good advice here on this thread!

The only thing I can think of to add at the moment (I am deleriously TIRED, put in another 12 hour day at the office)
But anyway, I agree with your Dr......just hold back a bit and let your body do it's thing first. I think maybe your Rep overwhelmed you with too many program options right up front. There'll be plenty of time for that.
For now I'd just try to keep it as simple as possible and use only a couple of programs that work, even if the coverage isn't giving you all the relief it's capable of. Your bod has been thru ALOT! And you've got pain meds and breakthru meds for this....

To this day, I basically only use one program, because of the simplicity. I found the one that gives the best coverage and fine tune the intensity accordingly. When I go to bed, i turn it way down because the spine pressing on the leads is gonna cause it to give a stronger signal.
Sometimes. I just need to 'give it a rest' and turn the whole contraption OFF for awhile because the constant buzzing gets to me and I get this feeling of wanting to crawl out of my skin......kinda like an anxiety thing.
I still get a slight phantom stimulation even when it's off.

This will all come to you in time. Keep it as simple as possible for now.
Save yourself the stress.
Rest for you, kinda like Pooh, you work too hard as your move approaches. Don't overdo. Pain awaits. Please remain in your skin, you are too valuable to all of us to be inside out.
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (08-27-2010)