Thread: Lyrica
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 07:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogga View Post
hey

when I first got RSD I was started on 3200 whilst in hospital by my consultat. It made me feel awful and wasn't much use with the pain.... I also gained about 3 stone in 3 months (going from hockey player/ netball team/ muscisian to being stuck in bed/ using a frame)...
Hey, Rosie... just wondering what instruments you played? I played piano and cello. And a tenor recorder... now I haven't played in months, but I aim to try. I played a teeny bit on piano about a month ago, though... and boy, that was so hard. My fingers didn't want to move, and my piece sounded horrid, but hey- it was more than I had done in 3 months, and so I was proud. (when I told my physical therapist, he said to not fuss because it sounded blah, just remember that I wouldn't have done that a month before. So, that's what I have to try and do, just remember where I came from with the RSD, not what I could have done a year before, without RSD). It is hard, because I could play fairly well, and I played piano for 5 1/2 years. I had only played cello 8 months.

Anywho... are Topomax and Lyrica both anti-epileptics?

I think I'm seeing some benefit from Neurontin, so for the time being I'm staying on it.

Thanks.

How are you doing today, Rosie?
InHisHands is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote