Thread: Questions
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 09:40 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Confused Questions

Here are some odd questions but I need to ask them.

1- For any of you, has this ever happened? Has your brain ever felt like it is being squeezed to the point of hurting? Not like a headache/migraine. But like it is shrinking. Or- like a sponge that is getting the water squished out of it?

2- Sometimes I can't taste the food I'm eating.

3- My sense of smell is sometimes not working or completely gone.

4- Appetite gone. Food makes me want to throw up.

5- Heat makes the vertigo/fatigue severely worse. Just want to run into the airconditioned home. Heat is awful.

6- Morning is the best time of day. I thrive for any time before 10:00. After that time of day I'm just useless. Is that just me?

7- I lost 4 pounds this week without dieting.

8- Dazed/Fog Headed. Made toast yeasterday. Somehow I put the toast in toaster. Stood by toaster forgot what I was doing- dazed into the room- like I was in sort of a trance- realized it was 20 minutes later! Then realized- the toaster wasn't plugged in!!

9- Problems swallowing. Stuttering. Slurred speach. Problems finding words to use when talking. Problems thinking. Problems doing simple math. Very embarrassing.

10-Simply embarrassed to walk. Vertigo so bad at times afraid to drive.

There is a lot more but that are a few I have most questions about that my neuro will not answer for me. Imagine that!

Thank you.

Coffeegirl
coffeegirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (08-29-2010)