Thread: Saw Dr. C today
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 07:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I took cymbalta for about 6 months I think it was. I didn't realize how much it may have helped my intense pain until after I stopped it. I had problems coping using it as an antidepressant. My friend said she didn't think it was working for me, and I didn't seem to be able to handle things very well without crying. Of course there were a lot of things going on at the time which I usually thrive on drama but not on cymbalta. So I went back to prozac. On cymbalta I cried a lot and felt really overwhelmed, but on prozac I feel like killing someone. I guess everyone was used to me fighting my issues and theirs too, so they preferred me on the prozac..lol...
A little background on me in case you don't know: I've had left rib resection for vascular and neurogenic TOS-left tennis elbow release, radial tunnel release and cubital tunnel release surgery all done at the same time, right cubital release in one operation, and then right carpal tunnel releae and radial release in another operation-and then just last October had left carpal tunnel release.......so I have had some pain to deal with......
sandy1955 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote