View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 01:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default the Oracles of Delphi still speak

Soccertese said: ….”but again, if this is just a social board, then i apologize.”
Evidence shows that this is not just a social board.

….” so if you make a statement that i think is factually incorrect i should ignore it because the "big picture" is more important? that's asking a lot….

Evidence shows that posters here are not being obliged to ignore that which they consider to be factually incorrect.

The insistence on facts and proof and science is healthy and essential, especially in any place that would accept me as a member. I tend to follow translations of the ancient wisdom of the Oracles of Delphi, and a host of similar advisors, some ancient; some alive today; including several much-respected shamans. I know that more rational heads will prevail when it comes to shipping the cure around the world. I also know that there are visions that get revealed, and some contain answers that we have to find the questions for.

I don’t know what Fiona deleted, but crabby or not, I wish she had not deleted it.

Dreamers and fact-checkers, scientists and dancers; we get to see PD through many different eyes. We would rather not; none of us really want to join the Parkinson’s Club; it would be so much better if some scientist comes running down the street yelling “Eureka” and the disease is cured and this place will get closed down in a second and we all go back to life as it should be. Somehow we don’t have that choice.

We need the scientists and we need the wild imaginations, because this disease is being stubborn and the mainstream medical system has no time for us; as I was told early on by an M.D.; I’m lucky it’s not something fatal or painful.
I sent him a Christmas card, saying:
I dreamed I saw St. Augustine, alive with fiery breath
And I dreamed that I was amongst the ones
Who put him out to death
I awoke in anger
So alone and terrified….
Bob Dawson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
soccertese (08-27-2010)