View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 05:43 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

You guys are the greatest!

Sally, they are monitoring my bloodwork closely. My home health nurse is going to contact my neuro next week to give him her report. Then, he will contact me with further instructions.

The TY was holding me in a steady place until this last flare. Stress with my DH's cancer and the heat I'm sure are what caused the downhill slide.

Thank you about the information on the Jazzy chair. I am definitely going to look right into it, plus the one sold through Walgreens. Thanks, I never thought WG would carry any type of scooter or chair!

I'm also going to contact the medical supply company where I bought my last Rollator and forearm crutches to see if they have what I want and how much Medicare will cover.

As an aside, Arnie has been on 25 mg of Sutent for 11 days now. His side effects so far are minimal. We have an appointment Sept 1 with his oncologist at UVA. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Monty has been a wonder dog lately. He can sense when something is wrong with me. He does everything I ask and more. I don't know what we would do without him.

Hugs to all of you, my friends!

azoyizes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (08-27-2010), Dejibo (08-28-2010), hollym (08-30-2010), SallyC (08-27-2010)