View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 07:22 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default this is culture clash

but I don't feel bad vibes from anyone. We know why we are here, and diversity is our legacy. But each is strong and it's good to get it from every angle. Sometimes we don't understand it.

Soccertese has been here for some time. And he's still here. That means something that we all need is being met here. How boring and learning deprived would we be if we actually were all the same.

it's like Gilligan's Island...lol I wanna be mary ann. ok her great aunt.

rejoice in the exchange; it means we're alive. I had no idea gregd was using hypnotism and to what extent.

that we are all different makes it more interesting. And Fiona you have your work cut out for you; maybe wecan help, altho i'm laughing now because i just got this picture in my head of family who meddle and make you exasperated trying to "help."

Fiona is recovering from deep personal loss, as she wrote, and coincidentally so is soccertese - who has lost his brother to cancer and has said his judgement or thinking was clouded by it right now. Individualism is what we were all about as babyboomers - all about the American dream.

Our children are quite different in thinking ....they aren't as free. This is not to be interpreted as any analysis, just expressing thoughts after reading.

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Bob Dawson (08-27-2010), soccertese (08-27-2010)