View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 09:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginia neill View Post
You are the first human being that has listened to me. This trust stuff nobody wants to hear about, but it controlls my life. I was hopeing somebody someday would kinda understand what this trust did. People should not have to loose all they have in order to receive health aid. I did loose all, and it is kind of you to respond and tried to understand this lonely mess I am in. Thank you ever so much for your resonces. ginnie
I am guessing that you are thanking me even though I haven't been a pillar of support, if so, you are are welcome.

But now I am confused again. If you worked 30 years and paid FICA/SS taxes while working and then became eligible for disability benefits, it should have been SSDI and then you would also have Medicare after 24 months. With Medicare, you have premiums, deductibles and co-pays but the bulk of your medical bills would be covered. This would be SSDI not SSI. Something is missing in your explanations.

However, at this point, you need to stay calm and not get agitated before your surgery. Do good things for yourself. A nice meal. A walk or drive in a pretty area. Talk to a good friend. Watch children play. Read a good novel.

Stay away from this site for awhile.
Janke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote