View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 03:37 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I don't think I want to do this anymore

It's been 9 months sense my TBI and even though I have learned to read again and am allowed to drive once more I have just lost so much. My job-teacher, I had to move in with a friend (who I feel like a burden to), many of my friends no longer call, I'm beyond broke, most days I don't get out of bed or leave my room. I know who I am and who I was but I can't make them united together. It's fustrating to have your body betray you, it drives you insane when you can't trust your brain. Are those real memories or a dream? Did that happen yesterday or 3 months ago? Can I even trust my emotions around others? I don't want to bother anyone and tell them what I am really thinking or feeling. I wish that car accident would have just ended all of this and made my existance easier. I'm scared that if anyone finds out what i'm thinking they will think I'm crazy. I just don't want to start my life over, it's not worth it. I feel trapped and I want everyone to think I am ok but I really just want to die.
mbrook is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote