Thread: The itch ????
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 05:32 PM
anon21816

anon21816

Default We are like ships that pass in the night!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrae View Post
This is wonderful to hear Jackie!
PLUS, once you hook up with your Rep to get tweeked, make sure you tell him that you are using the highest settings........he'll be able to program even better options than what you have as the 'best' so far!

I was amazed when i went for my first tweak and found out that my amplitude can be set WAY higher than the one I was using! Only down side to this, of course, is that is sucks up more of your battery juice quicker.
But no complaints from me. I just need to be aware not to let my battery get too low.

Make it count when you get with your Rep! Communicate EVERYthing! They've heard it all, and the only mistake you can possibly make is not communicating EXACTLY what you are feeling and what you would like to feel improved!
You GO girl!
Why is it I keep missing you all. Earlier today I went to the chat room. I saw Mark was 'there' but alas I had to leave without even saying hello.
Hope you all enjoy the rest of ur sat evening. I've just had a beautiful night babysitting my granddaughter with my husband and youngest daughter Nicola. She ADORED it as we all did. Heaven!!!! Rae you have SO much to look forward to

Nite all
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (08-28-2010), Rrae (08-28-2010)