View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 04:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

If I were you save as many as you can of the originals on days that are more bearable for you cause everything I'm hearing about these new OP ones is nothing but us (the actual users that use them to help us go on in life) are being screwed over. All of this because a womens son died from chewing up a 80mg and dying from it so she sued the company and somehow in our messed up courts won. These new OPs are just like you said weaker and will mean we will have to use more to make up for it. When the company is putting preventable abuse above those of us for which the pill was intended we know the company has nothing but money on its mind. Why must the ignorance of others cause us more pain and problems. Im sure before long they will change the pill again to make up for this "weaker" result but the problem is them toying with our pain till they make it right. Thank goodness I also have my Dilaudid. Its nice to meet you RNcrps2 or momof4 hope you have having better days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNcrps2 View Post
Lordwood, My oxy is still OC so i cant chime in on that aspect, but i am curious about the OP. I realize right now there is a big problem with oxy abuse by drug addicts but I wonder if it will just cause them to use more oxycontin to get the old high. Just as we will be forced to take a higher dose to get the old OC relief.
I am definitely for the company making changes to help stop the abuse problem but why should we pay a higher cost for less of a drug? You would think insurance companies would have a major problem with this. momof4
"Thanks for this!" says:
RNcrps2 (08-29-2010)