Thread: Hypnosis
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 06:49 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks, Greg, or starting this. I think the whole phenomenon really sounds pretty strong. I have been using prerecorded sessions on a number of serious and entertaining topics - I get these at www.hypnosisdownloads.com . I ike the guys' voices because they have English/Scots accents, which remind me of my dad, so yes, I think details and particulars make a difference.

I listen to them every day. Sometimes I fall asleep, but as I understand it, your brain is still hearing and taking in the words...am I correct on that one?

Other times I find it really regenerating and super important to just be consciously practicing relaxing the muscles and organs, to consciously work against the body's habits of tightening and contracting muscles and creating tone....

And then other times I start the tape and want to throw it against the wall. "waddya mean RELAX?????????" But I do find that the sessions I have listened to most have changed and strengthened or aligned something in me.

I am having first session with professional hypnotist later this week....will report back....
Fiona is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote