View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 09:35 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default New SCS

Had implant procedure of SCS done on 25 Aug after successful trial, currently going thru acute pain from procedure, reading previous post seem like it something a lot of us went thru, and based upon mark56 and Rae it seem like its worth the pain will have my SCS turned on sep 9th, its day five(5) and acute pain get better each day. I had some serious pain day after surgery in stomach area spent day in emergency room, and doc said could not find anything wrong, I think I messed up after surgery I ate too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark56 View Post
Hello David-

Sorry you haven't apparently knocked into the SCS/Pain Pump Subforum. We have a good many people who have worked through procedures there, both positive and negative. The majority of those among whom I have read of late have been of the more positive bent. A Thread chronicling my adventure through the process of having Boston Scientific Mini Rechargeable SCS is found there. Perhaps you did not give it a gander.

Now as to my age, since you ask, 56, hence my moniker Mark56. Would I recommend the process for consideration by others, not only would I, but I have given information directly to others who have asked. Would I have a family member go through this? Sure. My family can more truly speak to this, but, dear Visitor, you would need to read my thread to pick up on their perspective.

Stick around. We are pretty informative, congenial, raucous [well..... some are], and yearning to help others to try to have information to make better informed decisions for their lives..... yours included, my friend.

Hope to see you around,
Mark56
charles jenkins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (08-29-2010), eva5667faliure (09-28-2013), Mark56 (08-29-2010), Rrae (08-29-2010)