Old 08-29-2010, 01:22 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Wink 1375 Gallons

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekennedy View Post
Well Rae I have to say I WAS very active and mobile before my back problem. And as they said thats also why Im like this. Yes I would LOVE to have a huge back garden. The one I have is very small indeed, low maintenance in fact, with raised beds and hanging baskets etc. These were done by my husband to facilitate my disability...BUT..........................and this is a big BUT

I just LOVED it when I had to pull the weeks, rake the grass, cut the lawn. Clear up after we did some building work, (I used to be my husbands labourer)and though NOTHING of lifting heavy blocks, bags, concrete you name it I did it, hence, my problems now.......oh and I did have 4 babies too........

But I do dream of owning a HUGE garden, with a sit on mower and oceans of greenery to roam about. But then my husband brings me back down to earth and asks, 'and who is going to maintain it?' I just meekly look over my laptop and smile

Ah well a girl can dream

Well, I do reckon that if Rae was able [by my calculations] to hand plant 1375gallons of trees PLUS the watering, you might just be allowed that dream. Dream on Jackie.
Mark56 PJ
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (08-29-2010)