View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 06:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALASKA MIKE View Post
Dr Rhodes called me back today. We talked about 15-20minutes. The Sts machine is a little spendy but if it works it will be worth it. he mentioned that they have a new machine that can take pictures of your body parts to tell him exactly where to put the leads and what frequency.

he also mentioned sugar diabetes people is what he is working on now and in a few months they will have a 300 person fda trial on reversing(curing) diabetes.

I told him that I was going in for hbot treatments and he said that it would not work. i am confused now as the hbot and the sts machine were both looking promising and i dont know which one to try first.

mike
Hi Mike,

The only input I can give is when I was at the RSD Walk in Central Park this year I met a group of people who are big supporters of DR. Rhodes. The women who was treated by him claimed she could hardly walk prior to this treatment he is doing for RSD. Now she is perfect, again she claims to be and I hope she is living a full and wonderful life. They all wore "DR.RHODES SHIRTS" and really could not say enough good about him. But as my Dad would say "if it was so good everyone would be doing it". The other question that would stick in my mind is the STS has been around for years and I think it's one of those procedures it either works great, which I have heard great things, or it just doesn't. And I think Jim may have a really good point about him working on all these procedures for different conditions all at once and claiming complete success. I would question that in my head.

Mike are you the gentlement who did ketamine infusions in NYC? I think we have or had the same doctor. Just curious and I think it was you. Maybe PM me with the answer. If you don't want to post it here.

Good Luck

Gabbycakes
gabbycakes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (08-02-2014)