Thread: Questions
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 10:49 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Sorry to hear all of that coffeegirl. I have definitely experienced what you are/have gone thru.

The squeezing of the brain-- I get that when I laugh too much or smile for too long. its always the back lower left portion of my brain that feels squeezed and yes it does hurt. Usually when I frown it actually helps loosen that tightened area in my brain up. (as crazy as that sounds)

Heat/vertigo--Its awful! I hate the vertigo. Yes it gets worse with heat. Also if I turn my head while walking the vertigo kicks in or if I look directly straight up I fall over because the spins are so serious. and yes walking like your drunk sucks and is SUPER embarrassing.

Mornings- I always have more energy in the morning, once noon rolls around I have to take a nap so I can stay awake til 8. It sucks as well and I hate it. Here's my personal saying/agenda--- I'm late to wake, early to bed, with naps in between.

I don't like these arrangements as I am only 22 and I operate not like a 22 year old but of an elderly persons schedule but I can't stay awake til 10 anymore. Shoot, I am lucky if I make it to 9 lol.

I hope that this helps you feel a lil better about those really weird things your experiencing.

MS is such a bizarre disease. I experienced a 'POP' in my brain last year that I FELT and heard and my neuro still has no explanation for me...
AynaDee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote