View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 05:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I did have the bone scan to test for RSD. I've heard it is not very accurate, though. I don't have those results yet, as the scan was just last Thursday.

The reason why I am bedridden and laying flat is because of the pooling. My legs DO turn deep purple (nearly black). When I sit or stand, the pooling starts. When my legs are elevated, it stops.

Therefore, we don't think it's RSD.. but are testing just to check. People with RSD generally (from what I've read) have the discoloration all the time, not just from pooling.

We'll see.

♥ "Hope is more than a word; it's a state of being. It's a firm belief God will come through. Life brings rain... hope turns every drop into the power to bloom like never before." -Holley Gerth ♥

My name is Sarah and I am 25 years old. I have a lot of chronic health problems. Peripheral neuropathy and POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome) keep me bedridden the majority of the time. I also struggle with degenerative disc disease, disc desiccation, spondylolisthesis, arthritis, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) with insulin resistance, allergies, sound sensitivities, and other health problems.
smae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (08-30-2010), Rrae (08-30-2010)