View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 12:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default STICKY - Help with applying for SS Disability

I talked with Mike tonight to make sure he was still willing to help anyone who needs to apply for Social Security disability. He is available and he will help you. For years I have been advising folks to contact Mike to get help with this. Mike is a PNer himself and has been on PN disability for 18 years and has helped many PNers get their claims approved - often on the first try!!! He knows the disability application process inside and out and enjoys helping his fellow PNers with their application and has helped several on this and other PN sites. He doesn't do the actual application but guides you from start to finish and he does not charge for his expertise. *admin edit* His reward is knowing that he helped yet another PN patient who became disabled.

Mike advised me tonight there is a slight change from the past and that you should contact him first by email at: *please contact DanP for details* and to be sure and include your full telephone number and what time zone your in so he can call you back. This is now necessary because he is doing some parttime work and might not be available if you were to call him as I have advised in the past.

I have known Mike for several years and he is absolutely legitimate and dependable. *admin edit*

Last edited by Chemar; 08-07-2011 at 07:56 AM. Reason: admin
DanP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
clarkstar (10-06-2010), jannaw (08-30-2010)