Old 02-10-2007, 08:41 AM
Banned User

15 yr Member
Banned User

15 yr Member
Default herniated disk remedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by appolinaria View Post
Recently I asked you about feedback from surgeries with dr. Jho and El-Kadi, and today Dr. Jho made a surgery (herniated disk L3-L4)for my husband. He had waited around 6 hours before he got surgery room. I can not say he feels good now. He still has a pain in his hip and in his lower left leg. May be this symptoms will go away tomorrow, when he is going to be discharged. I'll hope. But when I saw how he was walking in a bathroom - banding his body, making short steps, I wanted to cry... This was his third lumbar surgery. We were looking for minimal invasion ways, tried to escape fusion ... What if tomorrow and after tomorrow his pain will not go away...
Best of luck with the herniated disk. Personal experience: NO FUN! Please, in conjunction with surgery, it may sound silly at first but before surgery, I suggest considering acupuncture along with physical therapy. It helped my herniated neck disk. Also consider a pillow I invented that alleviates my disk problem when the pain reappears. Lying on my back or facedown it corrects the herniation and alleviates the pain. It helps people with back pain also. It is strange but it works wonders. Good luck, Bob

Last edited by Chemar; 02-24-2007 at 12:41 PM. Reason: commercial link removed
ComfyRest is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote