View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 10:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerky View Post
Well almost 18 months after I got the epidural I finally have the answer. I do not think for a minute that the 16 doctors I have seen did not all know the answer but rather did not want to tell me what was wrong due to the fact that they did not want to be in a malpractice suit against one of their brothers. I just was diagnosed with a tear/hole in a disc that is leaking spinal fluid. I have been told that it is leaking onto a root nerve which looks damaged also. They say when spinal fluid hits other nerves it causes them to reach with sever pain and kind of short out. This explains my pain increasing and the uncontrollable jerking. Check out this website if after a epidural you have complications. chirogeek com/000_Anular_Tear_1.htm[/url]) At least now I have an answer to it all
Going to check it out... getting off the drugs is calming my leg down more than they were doing... MD neuro in Omaha wants me clear off them... my leg was actually better before they started drugging me up at least I had times when it would be calm. will check out the site.. thanks for sharing and finding an answer to this H ----- Jo
mamagoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote