View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 08:09 AM
anon21816

anon21816

Heart Welcome Spord

Quote:
Originally Posted by spord View Post
I was in a car accident that really messed up my neck on October 13,2008. I have had many Radio Frequency Nerve Ablations, in fact I have had two different procedures in the last month for C2,C3,C4,C5,& C6, on the right and left side. I wear an exterior neuromuscular stimulator/TENS unit daily. I still feel terrible. My pain management doctor recommended the Boston Scientific SCS implant. Has anyone had success with this in the "C" section of their spinal cord? Feedback on any brand would be appreciated. I just started using the tool of others who suffer like I do and it has been helpful. Of course the pain meds help but I was told this SCS could cut them down by 50%. I would like to hear some feedback. Thanks.

Welcome Spord...

Good to make your acquaintance.....Very pleased indeed to see you here on this website. I only found it two weeks ago and the amount of knowledge Ive learned in that time is so valuable.
Im very sorry to hear about your accident and how you are suffering. I have an SCS since 5th Aug and its for my lumbar region and legs. At the moment Im waiting to see the rep for some tweaking, but having said that where it is covering is doing a great job. At times I feel like I'm in a jaccuzzi if that makes sense. Thats the feeling I get when Im lying down anyway!!!

You will get great feedback from the great people on this site and make sure you ask plenty of questions because someone will always have an answer for you. Its just terrific

Take care

Jackie
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Marjmlk (09-06-2010), Mark56 (09-01-2010), Rrae (09-01-2010), spord (09-01-2010)