View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 08:13 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Uggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Mae View Post
The absolute only shoes I can wear at this point is crocs (the ones with all the holes in them), and I think that they are so ugly! I have always refused to wear them, no matter how comfortable others say they may be. But now, I can't get a tennis shoe on, even if I take out all the laces. I tried sandals this summer, but they would slip off my foot and it literally felt like my foot itself was sliding off the bone--so painful. The crocs are not good for long term walking, and the texture on the inside of the shoe hurts if I am not wearing socks, so I have to always wear socks. The only problem is, I live in South Dakota. It's going to get cold soon--and before long, we will have our -25 degree weather that "feels like" -45 with windchill. I will NOT be able to wear crocs with holes in them in three feet of snow. I am so worried about what I am going to do as it gets colder--I need a tennis shoe or boot that can keep my feet warm. Even the air conditioner makes my feet freeze--and it is SO painful. Being outside in -25 degree weather is NOT going to work with these crocs. I have no idea what I'm going to do.
I borrowed my daughters $$$ UGGS her feet are about a 1/2 size larger then mine they worked like a charm it may not have looked great but who cares if only my feet could talk!
Susan L Benoit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote