View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 01:27 PM
anon21816

anon21816

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchr012 View Post
Jackiekennedy! I am so happy that your stim is doing so great and that you get to have your reprogramming very soon Make sure if you have any questions to write them down so you can take them with you because it really helps the reprogramming process to go smoother Also, take as much time as you need during your appointment because this is all about you and making your stim the best it can be in order to provide you relief that you need! take care Tara

Thanks Tara
Yes I will definitely write down all my questions and concerns too. Im really looking forward to meeting with my rep, because the coverage Im getting at present is so good where its working, so Im pretty excited
BTW call me Jackie not my full title lol lol

I hope Tara that you are well today too.

Hi Mark

Hope your trip to the Dr today was good, Im sure you have updated us on another thread. As regards synchronising our times.....Im GMT...no + or -....we are on the same time as London. At the moment as I type its 7.26pm on a beautiful Wednesday evening here in Dublin. We have just come inside now after having a lovely bbq. We are having what we call 'BACK TO SCHOOL WEATHER' thats where our Summer always arrives in September...sun splitting the sky and really warm and always when the kids just go back to school!!! what a bummer for them
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (09-01-2010), Rrae (09-01-2010)