View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 02:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Help Identification/ID Tag?

Hey everyone
Sorry for yet another question--they just keep popping into my head.
I'm wondering if any of you have ID tags stating that you have a SCS. Obviously I am months or years away from that point... still in the first stages. I had to get a medical ID bracelet (from Lauren's Hope) after my gastric bypass surgery. I also have on there that I have a ceclor allergy.
I am thinking about getting a new tag if I ever get some money, because I have a sensitivity (not allergy) to latex and would like to put that plus an emergency contact on my bracelet.
I am just wondering if your doctors suggested putting this information on an ID tag. If so, I will wait a little longer to get a new tag in case I end up with an SCS--they are expensive and since I have no income, I don't want to have to keep buying new ones to add more info.
Thanks!
Sarah

♥ "Hope is more than a word; it's a state of being. It's a firm belief God will come through. Life brings rain... hope turns every drop into the power to bloom like never before." -Holley Gerth ♥

My name is Sarah and I am 25 years old. I have a lot of chronic health problems. Peripheral neuropathy and POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome) keep me bedridden the majority of the time. I also struggle with degenerative disc disease, disc desiccation, spondylolisthesis, arthritis, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) with insulin resistance, allergies, sound sensitivities, and other health problems.
smae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (09-01-2010), Rrae (09-01-2010)