Old 09-01-2010, 04:35 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Smile Position Change Modulates Intensity

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekennedy View Post
Mark its interesting to hear how you have sensation in your back and down your legs. I would suspect then that the fact you have the paddles means that those paddles are 'in place' and therefore once you have the feeling in the correct place then any movement on your part wont 'move' the sensation ,say when your lying down and then stand up? or from sitting to maybe going for a walk? because this happens to me. Great coverage lying and sitting but disappears only to my legs once I stand up and go for a walk. Im sure this will be rectified, but interesting to see the difference between leads and paddles
Well................. The change of posture or position produces a modulation of the wave so that the intensity varies, even substantially, although the area affected by the program remains consistent. Here's a concept: place a thumbtack point side up on a table, press gently on the tack with your finger and note the sensation. Taking the same tack in the identical position increase the pressure of your finger, noting the change in the sensation, although the area affected remains the same. Now apply the notion to the use of a program while in position, then vary the position somehow, notice the signal intensity varies while the affected area remains the same. Anyway, this is the manner in which I note such effects on the signal depending on posture or position.

Mark56 PJ
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (09-02-2010)