Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Lightbulb Timing a Party

OK folks-

7 hour time difference between Jackie and Pacific Time
6 hour time difference between Jackie and Mountain Time [Mark56]
5 hour time difference between Jackie and Central Time [Rae, Pooh, Sarah Mae, BobinJeffmo]
4 hour time difference between Jackie and Eastern Time [Tara, Fiona, BMW... I think]

Unsure about Charles

These are partygoers of whom I am aware, so this is why when many of us type, Jackie has long been counting sheep. How to coordinate this party. Rae?

Mark56

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekennedy View Post
Thanks Tara
Yes I will definitely write down all my questions and concerns too. Im really looking forward to meeting with my rep, because the coverage Im getting at present is so good where its working, so Im pretty excited
BTW call me Jackie not my full title lol lol

I hope Tara that you are well today too.

Hi Mark

Hope your trip to the Dr today was good, Im sure you have updated us on another thread. As regards synchronising our times.....Im GMT...no + or -....we are on the same time as London. At the moment as I type its 7.26pm on a beautiful Wednesday evening here in Dublin. We have just come inside now after having a lovely bbq. We are having what we call 'BACK TO SCHOOL WEATHER' thats where our Summer always arrives in September...sun splitting the sky and really warm and always when the kids just go back to school!!! what a bummer for them
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (09-02-2010), Rrae (09-01-2010)