Thread: Trail mix
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 11:56 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Trail mix

I don't know if I have asked this here or not. But if you guys brains are like mine, you might not remember either! We are going to Disney World next month!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! this has been our dream for a long time to take our grandchildren to WDW. So we are taking our girls, thier husbands and the grand kids and paying for it to! Yes, it's a one time trip. And no, I don't have room in my suitcase or car for any of you!

OK, back to my question. I need a good recipe for trail mix. We need a good snack in the car and something to sneak away in our bags at WDW as snacks so we aren't paying out the wazoo for snacks. We have the dining club which will pay for 2 snacks a day for each of us but since it's only the quick service dining card I'm sure the snacks won't be of much substance. My daughter, the mother of the grand kids is pretty strict about how much chocolate she lets her girls have and chocolate melts so M&Ms may be out. It can be added at times but not in the park.

Did I mention we are going to Disney World with our whole family!!!!!!! Yeah, I'm getting excited.
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (09-03-2010)