View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 07:00 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Deciding to have vaccines today is a big personal decision.

Last fall I found horrific opinions about the contents of current flu vaccines, including H1N1.

If you search "vaccines" on this forum, the medications forum, myasthenia gravis forum, and some others you will find those posts.

In essence the adjuvants are the serious ingredients that create loss of health down the road. The dead virus is really negligible.
Squalene and aluminum are two suspects in vaccine reactions.
GBS is always listed now as a potential side effect from vaccines.
Some vaccines that we have had in this country have severely damaged people. The Lyme vaccine is one example.

When a person is vaccinated the adjuvants stimulate an inflammatory response, to get the white cells going. This is mediated by PGE2 cytokines and in some people this goes haywire and causes what is now termed a "cytokine storm". When we hear the common refrain of people getting ill after a flu shot, this is what is really happening. A cytokine storm feels like the flu and can in extreme cases cause death.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cytokine_storm

Also as time passes, the antibodies from the adjuvants may turn on the host and that person may develop autoimmune disease down the road.

Here is an article about vaccines and immune suppression:
http://www.mercola.com/article/vacci...uppression.htm
It seems backwards doesn't it?
In essence what it means is that when your body is reacting to the vaccine and all the weird substances it may contain including contaminants--- the white cells are too busy to work for you to prevent any other infection you may be exposed to.

The current vaccine situation is really riding upon the success of vaccines we had in the past to devastating diseases which could only be prevented and not "cured". The success of these few vaccines has paved the way to use vaccination for "everything" now. And therein here lies the danger. In fact our bodies are designed to fight infections as they come along. Interfering with that process TOO MUCH then destroys its ability to function properly.

So, yes, do some homework before getting a vaccine. I am surely worried when I see the new TV ads today making it seem we must ALL get vaccinated and now you can go to Walgreen's or CVS to do it any time of day! This is just to make money IMO. But it fools doctors and patients into thinking this is what they should be doing... and I feel it will cause more harm than good in the long run!

Autoimmune disease is a slow festering thing. It grows within people over time. And it is becoming very common today, compared to 100 yrs ago. I believe one of the triggers is the excessive use of vaccines. Even our Vet has told me that autoimmune disease is now common in cats...and there are 2 known vaccines that cause disease now in cats... vaccination induced sarcoma (cancer) and autoimmune kidney failure (from distemper vaccine)! So what are the human vaccines doing?
I believe they are doing the same to us!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitt (09-02-2010)