View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 11:26 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

WalMart had it.... for 7.97 for 2.5 oz.

I will try it tonight on my knee and feet and see what happens.

It does look nice to me. The methyl salicylate is very high % and because of that covering large areas would be potentially harmful (like the poor girl who died overusing BenGay recently).

I already use regular Salonpas, with some success, so I am eager to try this cream as well.

Thanks for the Zonalon info. That product came out a long time ago, and never really became popular when I was working.
$30 for a copay for a generic seems steep!

Back many ages ago when I had a severe sciatica attack (working midnights), I used doxepin orally for about 6mos. It worked well that way too. It is a TCA with less side effects than the others. I used 20mg (the antidepressant doses started at 100mg daily).

Online Walgreen's shows they have Precise, but checking by zip code our local store showed out of stock. I called CVS and they did not have it.
But the WalMart by me did, and it did NOT show on their website though. It seems quite new.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitt (09-02-2010)