View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 04:32 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

ap750, I wish GI6607 were still around but hasn't been on for a while.

I read that info too, Mrs. D., about the soldiers who didn't even make it over to Iraq and got sick. They get some nasty vaccines when they enlist. And I "love" the bait and switch tactics when the talk about the lesser "evil" of mercury and thimerosal in vaccines yet completely ignore squalene.

Annie59, Mestinon doesn't "heighten" the immune system. Did your doctor tell you that? What it does is to inhibit an enzyme in our body called acetylcholinesterase, whose job it is to "eat up" acetylcholine. That way, we can keep more acetylcholine in our neuromuscular junction longer and we can use more. Mestinon may, in fact, suppress the humoral immune system that produces antibodies. I wanted to clarify that for you. Also, the caffeine in coffee does the same thing as Mestinon does. It inhibits that enzyme too. So caffeine may help make muscles stronger or make them weaker if you get too much of it.

So many things happened to soldiers during the Gulf War. The vaccines, the sarin gas, taking Mestinon, being exposed to both permethrin and organophosphates, having diet soda sit out in 100+ weather when aspartame goes toxic above 86 degrees . . . so much didn't go well for them.

I know of someone who had a pneumovax shot and had their immune system go into overdrive (again, probably the squalene), cause nervous system damage and cause their left arm/hand not to function for months.

Deciding to have a vaccine or any other drug is a personal decision. You should always do research before putting anything into your body! Those in the Armed Services weren't really given a choice.

Annie
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (09-02-2010)