View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 04:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Red face You are not alone Sarah!

Hi Sarah, I just wanted to comment about what you said about being able to be normal. I understand where you are coming from because I am on my 6th year of college myself and I am hoping to graduate in the spring but only with a general studies degree instead of an actual elem ed one. The accident I was in definitely changed my life and I have realized I have to keep making up new definitions of normal for myself. I even ran into an old boss the other day (when I used to work) and she was surprised to see me like this and it made me sad because I really wish I had those days back when that was my normal (going to school, going to work, going out etc) now I can barely get through my classes, I definitely cannot work (which makes me worry if I will ever actually be admitted into the teaching program and become a teacher) and I lost all of my friends and trying to make some new ones which is not easy . My point is that you are not alone and I understand how you feel and even if you are not the old normal anymore, there might be a better new normal for you down the road! Hope that makes sense! I really hope that they get you some relief soon and if the answer is having the stim then I hope the journey to it goes quickly and smoothly! take care of yourself 's Tara
tchr012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (09-02-2010), Mark56 (09-02-2010), smae (09-02-2010)