Thread: Post op Chiari
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 07:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Frown Post op Chiari

I had surgery for Chiari Malformation July 1st of last year..(there is a question/worry)

The pain I have now, is wayy worse than before surgery..it was better for awhile..then I got pushed and my necks been horrible ever since, have been back to the doc and had cat scans and they are fine..the other night I woke up at 2:30am with such bad pain I was crying and threw up multiple times (something that hasn't happened since I was home after surgery and they for got to put me on a steroid and it was wayy worse this time)..one thing that's bothered a lil after surgery was the way my neck feels where the incison was made, it feels pressurey and strange and laying on it can be bothersome sometimes. If it gets bumped it feels really really strange (and the sound..or whatever it is feels the way it does when your ears need to pop and everything is weird and loud)..don't know what to do..and I never know if I'm over reacting cause of my bad anxiety and bipolar (so people tend not to believe me or tell me I'm just worrying to much..)soo is this real uncomforable feeling something I should be worried about? It's really bothersome right now...
CupcakesAndDoom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote