View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 01:33 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi DiMarie,

I just put on some makeup so I am trying not to cry but I wanted to say I am hoping you are doing better.

I am going to Devin's basketball game today and I started crying awhile ago about Bill not being with me to go see it. I was talking to him though telling him how proud he would be of those 2 boys. They are straight A students and both are so good in sports that the coaches actually call the house and beg for them.

Devin had a sore throat Monday and Tuesday. He had to miss practice Monday night and the coach called and told Susan if he felt ok they really needed him in Tuesday nights game. They won and he got 18 of the 27 points. Which surprises me because he is so small. He's 12 but he's not taller then most kids nor bigger.

They both got talked into Soccer in March by my Nurse. Her husband is the coach so this will be their 4th year in Soccer and then they both will go in to football this fall. Dustin will be on the High School team and Devin will be on the middle school team. Devin is also in juggling.

Those two are what is keeping me going and it's still hard. I spend so much time alone and I barely leave my bedroom. I had to do this though just once for him. I always try to see at least one of their games.

I am glad you are spending time with family. I can only imagine what you are going through. I am hoping each day brings you a little more peace and happiness.

My thoughts and prayers are with you through this.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote