View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 09:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart Thanks, Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Mae View Post
Thanks, Kathy! I have been wondering the last few days how you've been doing.. haven't seen you around, but I don't always check every forum, either.
While I am very glad to not have RSD, I don't want to give anyone the impression that I am pain free. As you can see by my signature, I have my own host of issues.. so I am thankful to not have to add one more. Now that I know it isn't RSD, I won't be spending as much time on this forum, but am around on other boards, specifically the peripheral neuropathy and SCS forums. I will stop in though and see how people here are doing, as I've met some wonderful people!

you are prompt..thank you and again.. nice to visit with you..Yes, this is pretty much my 'home' forum as RSD is my 'bag'... also my SCS... Such wonderful family we have here..We look out for eachother and care deeply.. not to mention the wealth of knowledge and prayers shared ..Having a terribly illness wheather RSD ir any other.. sure to know we have wonderful supportive friends... I di note your dialog nad I am terribly sorry for your health concerns otherwise... Please hang with us here also..It is always nice to have your company!! I will pray for you in that you do well inspite of your other concerns... Thanks for chatting with me..

Hugz, Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote