View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 05:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSD31 View Post
well I was take the new the last 4 days and not doing very good bad side effects thank god i read this last night and found out was going on I found some of the last of the oc's and i might end up in the hospital because of the new and improved B**L S** make shure if you are having problems call PURDUE @ 1-888-726-7535 and press#2
Well everyone first I truly feel sorry for all of you who have to deal with this oxycontin BS. But, and I know everyone is going to scream at me, but maybe it's a god sent in disguise. About 6 years ago when I switched my whole team of doctors to what I have been told is the best orthopedic facility not just in the US but the world. Anyway the first thimg the pain doctor told me is and I quote him is "the first thing if you are going to be my patient I won't rx the oxycontin". He helped me go to something else overtime and just felt that drug is a good drug and works great but the addictiveness is so severe he truly has never seen anything like it. So maybe this is the time for all oxycontin users to switched to some other long last time release medication. Being truthfull Oxycontin is truly the best pain medication I have ever taken, it works fast, takes the pain away but just comes with to much risk. Please all think about it..

Gabbycakes