View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 04:32 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Some symptoms back with school

Hi, so I haven't been here in a while. Just to sort of restate my story, I was doing a lot worse back before my summer break. I got a concussion in December, and I hit my head again in the spring. I had very bad headaches, fatigue, dizziness, confusion, memory issues, frustration, all that stuff.

Since school let out I've had a very restful summer and now I feel many of those issues have gone away. I no longer have cognitive problems or any dizziness issues, and I've even gone back to dance class which makes me very happy.The headaches are starting to come back, which I was expecting with school and more thinking going on, but they aren't as bad so I can actually knock them out with Aleve now.

My main problem is, I'm still so tired. I can make it through the first part of the day, but by the end of school I'm just completely spacing out. This is a problem now because we have a new schedule where the period we have last period is always the same. I need to deal with this tiredness or else I'm just going to always be falling asleep in this class! I feel bad because I have a new set of teachers, and I don't think they know about what went on last year, but at this point I just feel like I'm bothering everyone. I had a 504 but we didn't renew it because it just gave me a pass to the nurse, and extra time on tests, and I don't need them anymore I don't think.

I'm just very frustrated. I feel bad even bothering my mom with it. It seems like it should have just gone away by now.
Gemma17 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote