Thread: hurting
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 10:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey everyone,
Sorry it's been so long.
I was admitted to the psych ward friday night at 11 or midnight, don't remember much. I couldn't take the hurt and pain anymore inside and decided to just numb myself out with meds and more meds and more meds. I woke up about 20 hours later and went back to bed for awhile and then called a friend and told her about it. We talked and decided that she would take me to the ER where I usually go to the psych unit. They put me in ER right away and started me on IV and hooked me up to things and stuff. I was there for 6 hours and then finally got up to my room and didn't leave my room for 2 days maybe....but came home today and am feeling lots better.

just wanted to let everyone know what was going on. The doc that I had was ok. he screwed up my meds and so didn't order the right mg and forgot to order one med. Will have to wait till the holdiay weekend is over to talk to my pdoc or call the one I saw and have him order the right ones. Oh well, nothing i can do about it now.

Thanks everyone to for thinking of me...hugs
jen
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-04-2010), Dmom3005 (09-04-2010), Mari (09-03-2010), mymorgy (09-04-2010), waves (09-03-2010)