Thread: Lindsay update
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 05:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart Great news...

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppermintpatty View Post
I've done the acupuncture! It isn't perfect, and not every session has worked, but I've had several where I've had 1-2 days of significant relief afterwards. To me, that's worth it.

I get electropuncture in my back while I'm in the office, then my doctor does the ear acupuncture, which stays in for several days afterwards. My doctor is actually in my neurology clinic, he just also happens to be certified and does the acu as well.

If you can afford it, I'd at least try 2-3 sessions and see what kind of relief it yields.

Good luck! Feel free to ask me any additional questions I might be able to answer.
Sandy..

Thank you or updating us on Lindsey.. And such wonderful news that she is getting out and even in the company of a acoustic guitar..That is itself say stuff due to the noise level. It is healing to be in the company of those you love and others as far as that goes!! Has not been that long since her hospitalization.

I myself have had the accupuncture done but it did not help me. I had several visits in order to give it an opportunity to work but unfortunately, it did not. But again interventions..are so self specific..

Thanks so much for keeping us posted on Lindsey's progress... I will continue to keep her and your entire family in my prayers..

Hugz, Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyS (09-04-2010)