View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 05:57 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Mari,

Yes, I am assuming the old teacher, the one who had me walking on egg shells, has taken the job of her supervisor who had resigned. I liked the last supervisor of the old teacher too. The old supervisor of the current supervisor(I think) was the teacher when I 1st went and she was very good. However the one I have a problem with is no longer the teacher but still works for Goodwill and I assume has the next position up which is being supervisor of the teachers. Now there is a new teacher. Mind you the one I had a problem with has no formal education in MS Office or working with the disabled. She was only a Sunday school teacher. In VA where I live the services that are cut rate or free or less than top or even middle of the line. I have a big problem with this as I feel cheated. I had wanted to go to the community college but the Dept. of Rehab. does not want to do that. I had told my Rehab. counselor awhile back that I cannot make enough money to support myself off of just the training at Goodwill and wanted to go on to further my education. However he just brushed me off and said we'd talk about it when I finished Goodwill. I hate the system where I live. They expect for me to get a job and live as poor or poorer than I do without a job I suppose. Sorry to rant. I need to think about it sooner or later though.

befuddled2