Thread: Lindsay update
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 08:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default So glad to hear all is better

Hi Sandy,

I am grateful that Lindsay is able to keep her food down and able to get out a bit. I am sure you are feeling better as well. Sleep is such an issue with this illness, I don't get it sometimes. I go to bed at eleven and have been waking by three or four. I have even tried taking a pain pill before bed, which I have never done, and it just doesn't seem to matter. So I have no suggestions on that. However, I won't do accupuncture, can't even visually imagine someone touching my right foot or leg, but I have been doing the accupressure on my own. It does seem to relieve a bit of the intense pain, though short lived, very easy to learn and while sitting, lying or even on the computer I can apply pressure to certain areas and it really does work. I just googled accupressure points and there are three or four charts that show you the areas to target. What I like the most is the freedom of being able to apply this technique everywhere I go and noone even knows, it just appears that I am holding my ankle, knee, hip whatever, as long as it is not on the buttocks LOL, people may raise an eyebrow to that. Just a thought, I am glad your storm has passed. God Bless

Jeanie
Wilbyfree is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cindi1965 (09-05-2010), keep smilin (09-04-2010), SandyS (09-04-2010)