View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 04:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordWood View Post
Where you from?
I am so disappointed with the new formulation on the OPs... I have been on the original formula the last 2 1/2 years and now have been able to have a life back. I just got out of the hospital with another back surgery on the August 31st. During my stay in the hospital I have no pain control from a dilaudid drip but as soon as they put me back to oral meds OC 80s the pain subsides. Of course with the help of break throw meds. Unfortunatly they could only give me percs for breakthroughs as roxys are not an option due to new regulations. Once released I filled my script and got the new OP80...what a joke of a med. Constant headache since taking, constant pain.
I would have to say the new OPs are far less potent as the originals, not to mention the polymers that have been added. Do you think they have researched the results of plastic in the human body long term?! Of course not but since this stops abuse I guess us legitimate users have to suffer more long term problems! This will be followed up with a class action lawsuit once people start dropping like flies from toxicity from plastic polymer. Give it 5 years max before we start to see the major propblems from large amounts of polymers injested from OPs.
As far as abuse, the DEA is using this as population control! Watch, they will let the people and want the abusers to switch to H. Then the government will release a huge load of bad tar and let the death toll rise and call it Accidental Overdoses! Way to control population and screw the people...got to love our country!
Sorry, I am just one ****** hurting patient that again has to find a way to survive in life again rather than be productive!
"Thanks for this!" says:
LordWood (09-05-2010)